Much like our 20 amazing fashion websites blog post a while back, motor industry websites give the companies a real opportunity to show off the (sometimes) sleek and slick designs of their latest models.
They do come in for criticism from time to time as they are usually all flash websites but it’s my personal opinion that if a website is usable then it can be approached and built in any manner.
Here are our favourite motor industry websites…
Search our blog
- 21 Fonts That Shouldn’t Be Free…But Are!
- 50+ Examples of Beautiful Packaging
- 101 Face-Melting Gig Posters
- 10 Super-Simple Web Designs
- 16 Beautiful Black & White Websites
- The Webs Best Designers And Their Favourite Fonts
- 10 Free Amazing Calligraphy Fonts
- 13 New and Amazing Icon Sets…That Are Free!
- The Evolution of Nike Advertising
- The Most Amazing DVD Artwork
TagsBeacon Bespoke Radio Bing Blogs Book Branding Case Study Charity Christmas dribbble Email Email Marketing Facebook Fonts Free Free Stuff Give Hope Google Happy New Year Icons Introducing jQuery Microsoft Minimal Motor Industry Music Newcastle Drum Centre Packaging Parkdean Holidays Photography Portfolio Projector Sanderson Young Search Engine SEO Simple Social Media The Works Twitter Typography Union Room Wave Week in Web What's Going On WordPress