We’re looking for a digital marketing executive/Manager to join our team. If you’re searching for a fresh challenge, we may have just the thing for you.
A bit about us
Union Room is a Newcastle-based digital agency working with brands located across the UK. We specialise in website design, development and digital marketing for a diverse client portfolio. We create websites with a focus on engaging design and strong, robust development. Our digital marketing specialists help clients promote their business and product/service offering and ensure a strong presence in their sectors.
Our current team of 11 is made up of designers, developers, and account managers who enjoy the challenge of being part of an established, but growing, business.
Since 2002 we have been lucky enough to deliver projects for some great brands. Today, our clients include Story Homes,CMP Products, True Potential and many more. Our growing reputation is based upon quality work, combined with exceptional customer service.
We are looking for a digital marketing executive to join our team on a full time basis. Candidates will ideally have commercial experience within an agency environment, but this is not essential for the right candidate.
- Manage PPC campaigns including reporting and best practice advice
- Manage social media campaigns including the associated reporting and client liaison
- Manage the finances for all digital campaigns across the account, creating cost estimates and ensuring projects stay within a designated budget
- Manage and improve online content
- Content creation including blog posts and other social media assets
- Manage and implement email marketing campaigns
- Effective management of account admin, job creation and scheduling of workload
- Receiving and interpreting briefs from the client for digital campaigns, and maintaining a consistently high level of output throughout
- Ensuring all client expectations are consistently met/exceeded
- Co-operating with the wider team to ensure resource is planned effectively and in a timely manner
- Devising accurate timing plans based on resource, the requirements of the brief and the expectations of the client
- Maintain strong relationships with the account team and the client directly
- A strong understanding of digital marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, Adwords and social media planning and delivery.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Content writing experience
- Self starter with a calm, positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Experience working with client stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer
For the right candidate, we are offering:
- Salary – We are prepared to offer a great package for the right person.
- Culture – We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly, relaxed atmosphere in the studio . We have introduced flexible start and finish times which have been a big hit with our staff. You will also receive 26 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Location – We’re located in St Peters Wharf, a fully refurbished studio space just outside of Newcastle’s city centre.
- Personal development – As well as the opportunity to learn from your colleagues, we actively encourage the attendance of conferences and courses to aid personal development.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£26,000.00 per year