We’re looking for a digital account manager to join our team. If you’re searching for a fresh challenge, we may have just the thing for you.
A bit about us
Union Room is a Newcastle-based digital agency working with brands located across the UK. We specialise in creating digital products with a focus on engaging design and strong, robust development. With expertise across our management, design and development departments, we have helped brands in a range of sectors produce best in class products.
Our current team of 11 is made up of designers, developers, and account managers who enjoy the challenge of being part of an established, but growing, business.
Since 2002 we have been lucky enough to deliver projects for some great brands. Today, our clients include Reece Group, Story Homes, True Potential and many more. Our growing reputation is based upon quality work, combined with exceptional customer service.
We are looking for a digital account manager to join our team on a full time basis. Candidates will ideally have commercial experience within an agency environment, but this is not essential for the right candidate.
- Account management and client liaison
- A strong understanding of digital marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, Adwords and social media planning and delivery.
- Content creation including blog posts and other social media assets
- Effective management of account admin, job creation and scheduling of workload using Basecamp
- Identify and develop new opportunities
- Receiving and interpreting briefs from the client, from ad-hoc projects to larger digital campaigns, and maintaining a consistently high level of output throughout
- Ensuring all client expectations are consistently met/exceeded
- Full ownership for areas of responsibility, working autonomously when required
- Co-operating with the wider team to ensure resource is planned effectively and in a timely manner
- Manage the finances for all digital campaigns across the account, creating cost estimates and ensuring projects stay within a designated budget
- Devising accurate timing plans based on resource, the requirements of the brief and the expectations of the client
- Write and prepare strong, clear briefs for the design team, ensuring they have everything they require to complete the work
- Maintain strong relationships with the account team and the client directly
- Self starter with a calm, positive attitude
- Good understanding of web technologies and digital marketing
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Experience working with client stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
What we offer
For the right candidate, we are offering:
- Salary – We are prepared to offer a great package for the right person.
- Culture – We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly, relaxed atmosphere in the studio . We have introduced flexible start and finish times which have been a big hit with our staff. You will also receive 26 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Location – We’re located in St Peters Wharf, a fully refurbished studio space just outside of Newcastle’s city centre.
- Team building & social – We regularly arrange free events for staff such as nights out to the cinema, eating out and even a spot of go-karting from time to time.
- Personal development – As well as the opportunity to learn from your colleagues, we actively encourage the attendance of conferences and courses to aid personal development.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please click here.