The Future of Onscreen Words https://t.co/w94C4H8beG
Approaches To Testimonials In Web Design
Testimonials can reinforce customer trust, and according to an Intelliseek survey customers are becoming increasingly reliant on the ‘recommendations of other consumers‘. Lets take a look at some of the different approaches to testimonials.
As well as drawing attention to quotes and testimonials quickly, quotation marks can give the designer an additional element on which to design upon.
Using logos within a testimonial can give the user an instant view of clients the company has worked with or received reviews from. 37Signals use this to good effect (below) with the Time and BusinessWeek logos featured on their homepage.
Although not a massively new trend, video testimonials are becoming more and more prevalent in all types of website and according to Speak Out Media are a “very powerful tool to showcase customer confidence in your company to a prospective buyer”.
Search our blog
- 21 Fonts That Shouldn’t Be Free…But Are!
- 50+ Examples of Beautiful Packaging
- 101 Face-Melting Gig Posters
- 10 Super-Simple Web Designs
- 16 Beautiful Black & White Websites
- The Webs Best Designers And Their Favourite Fonts
- 10 Free Amazing Calligraphy Fonts
- 13 New and Amazing Icon Sets…That Are Free!
- The Evolution of Nike Advertising
- The Most Amazing DVD Artwork
TagsBeacon Bespoke Radio Bing Blogs Book Branding Case Study Charity Christmas dribbble Email Email Marketing Facebook Fonts Free Free Stuff Give Hope Google Happy New Year Icons Introducing jQuery Microsoft Minimal Motor Industry Music Newcastle Drum Centre Packaging Parkdean Holidays Photography Portfolio Projector Sanderson Young Search Engine SEO Simple Social Media The Works Twitter Typography Union Room Wave Week in Web What's Going On WordPress