We are looking for an individual who is both highly experienced and motivated to make the role their own within our expanding and ambitious agency environment. A creative person with leadership credentials and more than three years’ experience working across multiple design platforms (web, mobile and email). The role will also involve face-to-face creative sessions with clients while shaping the creative output of the agency.
We would like you to have the following:
- A great portfolio of work
- A thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop)
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to work to tight deadlines
Any knowledge of any of the following would be a bonus:
- Responsive front-end build skills
- Design for Mobiles
- PHP & MySQL
For the right candidate, we are offering an attractive salary in addition to:
- Location – We are located at Hoults Yard, a modern and vibrant office and studio complex just outside of Newcastle’s city centre. The yard benefits from free parking, great transport links and on-site catering.
- Relaxed environment – We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly, relaxed atmosphere in the studio (apart from deciding who is in charge of the music…). We have also introduced semi-flexible start and finish times which have been a big hit with our staff.
- Team building & social – We regularly arrange free events for staff such as nights out to the cinema, eating out and even a spot of go-karting from time to time.
- Personal development – As well as the opportunity to learn from your colleagues, we encourage the attendance of conferences and courses to aid personal development.
If you’re interested, please submit your details via the form on our careers page. The closing date for applications is Friday the 20th of February.