2012 was a very busy year for Union Room. We helped the likes of Sanderson Young, Parkdean, VLS and Airowear all launch great websites. 2013 promises to be an even busier year than 2012, which is why we are looking for an experienced digital designer to join our team on a full time basis.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- A strong portfolio of existing design work.
- A genuine interest in the latest trends and practises for digital design and development. We like to try new things at Union Room, hopefully you do too.
- The ability to take written and verbal briefs for projects, and transfer them to layouts / designs that achieve our client’s objectives.
- The ability to produce work quickly and accurately, and sometimes to tight deadlines.
- Experience with Photoshop. We also use Fireworks for some projects.
- A good grasp of HTML & CSS.
The following would be a bonus:
- Experience in designing for tablets and mobiles. An interest in responsive design would be good.
- Experience of wireframing layouts. We use MockFlow.
If you’re interested, drop an email into email@example.com with your details, we’d love to hear from you.